- A durable and user friendly configuration on a mobile cart with a CO2 absorber for use with models exceeding 15kg.
- Double-leg, weighted-base design helps prevent tip overs.
- CO2 absorber head allows gas from the machine to circulate through absorbent material removing carbon dioxide, then returns the anesthetic gas back to the patient.
- Handle/hose hanger for storage and ease of movement. This machine frame is designed for stability and strength.
- Can be connected to a small "E" cylinder, a larger "H" cylinder or into piped-in gas supply.
- Constructed of aluminum frame with baked-on finish that resists scratching and staining.
- Includes: 0-4 LPM oxygen flowmeter; oxygen flush valve; vaporizer inlet and outlet; holes to mount most vaporizers; 10' oxygen hose with female DISS on each end.
- Does not include vaporizer, regulator, breathing circuits or chamber.
- The configuration will readily continue to meet future needs with its ability to hold multiple vaporizers and flowmeters, as well as a variety of carrier gas "E" cylinders.
There are three basic reasons for using a CO2 absorber and recirculating anesthetic gases to the patient:
- The total amount of gas (usually oxygen) and anesthetic agent used is reduced.
- The gas from the cylinder is colder than that of the patient, thus each recirculated breath helps the patient maintain body temperature.
- The gas from the cylinder has less moisture than that of the patient, thus each recirculated breath helps the patient avoid dehydration.
| || |
Mobile Anesthesia Machine with CO2 Absorber
Item Number: 901805
Model V-10A. Same as #901804, but with the addition of the CO2 absorber, will safely anesthetize animals up to 150 lbs.