- Ideal if you have limited floor and counter space -- permanently mounted on the wall, this 16" wide machine takes up no floor or counter space.
- A durable and user friendly configuration for use with models exceeding 15kg.
- CO2 absorber head allows gas from the machine to circulate through absorbent material removing carbon dioxide, then returns the anesthetic gas back to the patient.
- Can be connected to a small "E" cylinder, a larger "H" cylinder or into piped-in gas supply.
- Constructed of aluminum frame with baked-on finish that resists scratching and staining.
- Includes: 0-4 LPM oxygen flowmeter; oxygen flush valve; vaporizer inlet and outlet; holes to mount most vaporizers; 10' oxygen hose with female DISS on each end.
- Does not include vaporizer, regulator, breathing circuits or chamber.
| || |
Model V-9A. Same as #901802, but with the addition of the CO2 absorber (P/N 901750), will safely anesthetize animals up to 150 lbs.