- One dial setting delivers a consistent and safe anesthetic level.
- Manuals include a "cookbook" protocol which can easily be adapted to your facility's SOP.
- All waste gases are scavenged for easy evacuation.
- Breathing circuits allow flat, prone or supine positions with head access.
- Suitable for mouse, rat, hamster, gerbil,
guinea pig, ferret, rabbit, cat, dog or small swine.
- Positive sealing gasket on induction chambers minimize exposure to any waste gases.
- Can be connected to in-house evacuation, a fume hood or a disposable charcoal filter for complete mobility.
Click here for the Laboratory Animal Anesthesia system manual
|Suitable for Models:
Every "Lab Animal System" comes with an Accessory Kit containing a ten foot oxygen hose, flowmeter, oxygen flush assembly, vaporizer, breathing circuit, chamber, nosecones, waste gas evacuation tubing and two VaporGuard filters.
Click here for a larger view
| || |