- One dial setting delivers a consistent and safe anesthetic level.
- All waste gases are scavenged for easy evacuation. Dual- & multi-patient circuits allow procedures to be handled in an assembly-line manner.
- Breathing circuits allow flat, prone or supine positions with head access.
- Positive sealing gasket on induction chambers minimize exposure to any waste gases.
- Can be connected to in-house evacuation, a fume hood or a disposable charcoal filter for complete mobility.
- Manuals include a "cookbook" protocol which can easily be adapted to your facility's SOP.
Click here for the Laboratory Animal Anesthesia system manual
Every "Lab Animal System" comes with an Accessory Kit containing a ten foot oxygen hose, flowmeter, oxygen flush assembly, vaporizer, breathing circuit, chamber, nosecones, waste gas evacuation tubing and two VaporGuard filters.
Click here for a larger view
| || |